BE PREPARED for the Season
- Read the FLSC brochure click here
- Try on boots to ensure they fit
- Apply FLSC labels to skis, poles, boards & boots
- Write your name on all personal items (jackets, helmet, gloves, electronics etc...)
- Remember helmets are mandatory, poles for skiers & wrist guards for boarders)
- Consider shellaclavas/face protection and hand or toe warmers
- Practice carrying gear & taking it on/off (remember poles Must be banded to skies or in a gear bag. Boots must be bound together.)
Our MLK Monday 1/20 Trip to Windham was a Tremendous Success!!
Thank you Member Families & Chaperones!
Check our Gallery to View & Add Trip Photos, Plus the Lost & Found tab
HEATED CLOTHING makes Winter Warmer.
Check out GobiHeat for heated socks, gloves,
vests, jackets and more. They are offering the FLSC a
discount until 1/31.
Looking Forward to Another Great
Trip This Sunday, Jan. 26th to
Tue., Jan 21th @ 7p.
NEXT TRIP: Sunday, February 2nd
Reg Opens Sat. Jan 25
until 7pm on Tuesday, Jan28th.
Please be prepared, register on time and properly for lessons.