Great trip 2/8 to Windham with surprisingly decent conditions!
Thank you Members, Chaperones & Families for ensuring safety, efficiency & fun!
Check our Gallery to View & Add Trip Photos tab
Keep Organized Throughout the Season
- Read the FLSC brochure click here
- Try on boots to ensure they fit
- Ensure labels are present & legible to skis, poles, boards & boots
- Write your name on all personal items (jackets, helmet, gloves, electronics etc...) Check the Lost & Found Tab.
- Helmets are mandatory, poles for skiers & wrist guards for boarders.
- Consider shellaclavas/face protection and hand or toe warmers
Enjoy the upcoming Break. We look forward
to our next trip Sunday, February 23rd to
Registration is OPEN NOW/EARLY in recognition of the holiday.
It will CLOSE Tuesday, February 18th @ 7pm.
Please be prepared, register on time and properly for lessons.